=Change: one day practitioner program
=Change is a 'Change in a Box' solution offering flexibility in its approach to change management while offering a structure that can be simplified or used at capacity. It can be used by Change Managers for any size change initiative or it can be used by Project Managers for smaller projects.
=Change increases the chance of success of the change initiative by enabling Change, Project and Training Professionals to:
- Work cohesively to increase stakeholder and user engagement
- Develop and implement the engagement processes needed to involve and reward those that actively support the change
- Build commitment to the change at all levels within the organisation
- Build a strong coalition of skilled ‘Change’ Thought Leaders to provide direction, support and guidance for strategic change initiatives
- Create a Change Strategy that directs and motivates employees
- Assist employees to adapt to the change, sustain the change and adopt the change
- Use new and innovative methods to capture audience engagement when communicating change within the organisation
With a strong emphasis on the cultural aspects of change management, =Change provides a strong focus on helping project teams work hand in hand with change teams, while maintaining a spotlight on the human aspects of change.
The =Change Program is ideal for change and project professionals, or those new to the industry - one day crammed with so much content you can implement immediately in the workplace, it's worth every cent.
In-house programs are only $4,995 plus GST for up to 20 participants. One cost, 20 participants! Each receives over $250 RRP in freebies too so we think it's pretty good value. Extra participants can attend for only $120 per person plus GST.
Public courses are run every quarter, and the next one will be running in February 2017 in Sydney. Cost is only $995 per person plus GST.
What do participants receive?
Every participant receives a workshop package that includes:
- A comprehensive Change Toolkit with templates , instructional PowerPoint slides and artifacts (Change Strategy, Change Management Plan, Comms and Engagement Plan, Business Readiness Document, Health Check etc) to add to their existing Change / Project Toolkit – can be used as they are or modified to suit needs
- Coaching and support from the ‘Change’ Thought Leader that runs the session. It doesn’t end at the end of the training – participants are welcome to contact us at any time for advice, information and even just for a chat over coffee
- Detailed workbook that is invaluable as an ongoing reference tool
- Heaps of resources that include posters, games and cards
- A guide and workbook to successfully onboard Change Agents for the change initiative
- Step by step guides for mini programs that can be run within the organisation to get stakeholder engagement and support
- Change Daily Planner
- Knowledge collaboration – share experiences with others from the group, share best practice and get ongoing peer advice
- Bite sized modules / podcasts / interviews on change management topics
- The opportunity to be interviewed for our ‘Ideas xChange’ segment
- ‘Change. A Story about Change Management’ book
- Lots, lots more
To find out more about how the Centre for Change & Project Management can help with your Change Management training needs, please feel free to contact us on 1300 044 140 or by using the contact form below